Friday, June 10, 2011

My Somewhat DIY Wedding (part 6 of infinity) : PLACE CARDS



Another fun part of my wedding were the place cards! I had fun making them, and I think all of my helpers did too. I got inspiration from my friend Ellen's place cards (I can't find a picture of them on her blog...). All of my tables were monochromatic so the table cards were pink, yellow, and red to go with the tables.


The Cards were 3 x 6 inch rectangles and then folded in half. The white/yellow paper was just slightly smaller. The Names were printed on card stock and then punched out with "Modern Label Punch" from Stampin' Up. Both the flower and the name were mounted with foam mounting squares to give it dimension. Oh, and the flower was from the "Blossom Party" die cut from Stampin' up. I had to add a sticky gemstone for some bling!


The inside were regular address labels with the guest's table number.
Tada!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

These are sew cute! What a great job you did.